Search This Blog

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Singaporean Hawker in Makati City



Chicken rice is one of the famous Singaporean dishes I have tried when I stayed at Singapore before. During my stay, this dish is the one I’ve been eating over and over because of its unique taste and cheap price. It’s been a year since I last ate this dish so I was very happy to see a restaurant that serves authentic Singaporean foods just right across the street of the building where I live. 
I was just finished going to the bank when I craved for something I don’t know. Alam niyo yung feeling na may gusto kang kainin pero hindi mo alam kung ano? Nakakafrustrate hindi ba? So I started walking the opposite direction kung saan ako nakatira. I wanted to eat something na hindi nabibili sa Mcdonalds, KFC, Chowking or Jolibee. I want something different from the usual food that I eat. As I walk feeling hopeless to see a restaurant na magsasatify sa craving ko, I saw this restaurant named Authentic Masters TTK Singapore Foods and suddenly, nalaman ko kung ano ang gusto ko. I want CHICKEN RICE. 

Savana Commercial Center, Metropolitan Avenue, Corner Pasong Tamo Extension, Santa Cruz, Makati City


I went in and nagulat ako to see na walang tao, maybe it’s too early for dinner so I decided to take a sit and check there menu. This waiter approached me and asked if I have already decided kung ano ang oorderin ko. I ordered chicken rice or Hianesse Chicken na set meal for dine in and one chicken rice and garlic broccoli for take-out. I wanted to share the food to my housemates.




As I wait for my order, I was surprised how earnest the waiters attend to me. I mean, not all restaurants have staff like them. If it was a fine dining restaurant I won’t be surprised but this restaurant is different, a VERY GOOD different. As I wait for my order, nagulat ako ng biglang naglagay yung waiter ng glass of ice tea sa table ko. I told him I did not ordered for an Ice Tea but he said that it was on the house since the order would take long and since iisa ko lang naman daw sa restaurant nila, I was shocked and thanked him for the ice tea. 

Signature Chicken Rice

After 10 minute my order arrived. When I tasted the chicken rice, it was not the best tasting chicken rice I have ever tried but it did satisfied my craving. For 150 peso set meal, I can surely say that this food is satisfying and if ever crave for Singaporean Food I would know where to go.

I will surely go back here and tag my friends along. I admired how well trained there staff is and for that I commend this restaurant for good customer service.

My "take away" order




No comments:

Post a Comment