Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lets get classy, Lets go to CLUB PUNTA FUEGO-Nasugbu Batangas



          Honestly it is just my second time to visit Batangas. I don't know anyone from this place so its quite impossible for me to go back every time I like even though I am dying to because believe me when I say BITCHES I mean BEACHES here are awesome (LOL). So, when a colleague of mine invited us to come with her to Nasugbu, Batangas I grabbed the opportunity.  Ms. Ruby Ann Cuevas is my batch mate when I started at the company where I am currently working. She invited us that time since it was her Birthday! 

          Four of us went there, Ate Carmie, Kuya John and of course the birthday girl, Ann. She invited us to this resort called Club Punta Fuego. Honestly I only heard it from a friend way back in college and i heard that this resort is great. It was a great adventure indeed. The place was great and a lot of things can be seen here. I remembered one topic that we discussed in Leisure Management way back in college from one of my favorite Professor, Ms. Shiela Madayag about a resort being self contained. And yes she is correct, this resort have all that you will need! 

         Going there we somewhat got lost. We ride a bus going to Batangas in Buendia  but we were not aware that the bus have a different route! Funny as it is, we got lost and our trip got side tracked from the other cities of this province. It almost took us 6 hours traveling from the normal 3 hours travel from Manila to Batangas. When we got to Batangas, we still need to ride a trike going to the resort. We wished we could have brought a car but it was too late. Honesty the trike there asked us to pay 200 to get to the resort. I thought they were joking when they said that the resort is still far. I was owed. It was indeed FAAAARRRR!! 


Us riding the trike going to the resort (I remembered i ruined kuya's curtain on his trike. lol) 


What a very relaxing sight...


         When we got there all of our tired bodies became energetic as we saw the entirety of the resort. It was great indeed. We still needed to wait around 10 minutes from the entrance for the shuttle that will bring us to the lobby of the resort.  As we ride the shuttle I noticed that there are big houses inside the resort, it only went to my senses that this resort is not just any ordinary resort because guest can pay for membership and buy shares in this area and built there own rest house. The rest house that was built by members can also be rented out by tourist visiting the place. There are also rooms being rented out to tourist who is not a member of the said club. The resort sure is one hell of a vacation place. Relaxing, Stress Free and of course Fresh Air. 
 

While waiting for a shuttle...


On our way to our hotel room :D



Ann rented 2 double beds as our room. 



Honestly I find there shower area and comfort room cute. I feel like I am at a Jungle... 

        After we settled on our room, we decided to roam around the resort. We agreed to take a dip on the pool before we hit dinner. The pool near our room is spectacular! You can see the vast ocean of Nasugbu Batangas and the location is indeed very relaxing. There were minimal guest on the resort that time that is why the stay is more fun since it is as if we own the place! 



Infinity Pool relaxing indeed :)



Me, Ann and ate Carmie enjoying a night swim ...

         The view is not much seen when we took a dip during the night (isn't it obvious?) so we decided to eat dinner then drink our ass off after. We decided to eat at the restaurant and surprisingly, we saw there the TV Host Ms. Pia Guanio with her husband. Its just funny how you see a celebrity acting like normal human being at the resort with us. 


The restaurant is damn cold and we were damn wet as well. (GREAT!)  


Ate Carmie and Kuya John decided to have Pork Sinigang for Dinner :D


THE best Spaghetti Bolognese ever :)

       
 Ann ordered seafood Marinara... YUM :p

        After eating dinner we decided to drink (not water huh!). We went to the bar at the club level of the resort where there is a live band playing. At first we sat there and looking for a cocktail to drink but then we decided to just buy in can beers and bring it to our room so that we can chit chat without too much noise. 

       One good thing on the reservation that was booked by Ann for us is that there is free breakfast! The food on the buffet was great. There are a lot of choices that you can indulge to ease your hunger. (patay gutom naman pala). One thing that caught my attention is kuya John's plate. He filled it with many Bacon. The restaurant also posses an exquisite ambiance outside. Who wouldn't enjoy eating here? Very RELAXING indeed. 



This is life... TIME to EAT!


Kuya Johns Plate. :D


Food @.@

         After eating breakfast we decided to roam around and have a swim after. Its a good thing that the climate that time was not too sunny. I don't like being sun burnt. The resort was huge. I thought where we at when we got there last night was just the area we can go. I found out that there is a different pool located on a not too far scale from the lobby that is closed to the beach.You can also have water activities as well. Too bad after the morning swim I felt sick, I was not able to enjoy the beach during the afternoon, but hey! I enjoyed the view so its fine :)


We were supposed to have a JUMP SHOT but they are KJ :/


So.. I decided to have a JUMP shot but I failed! Who took this?!

 

Early Morning View.... 

 

Down to the beach Side... 

 

Going back to the pool.... 

 

Ann and Carmie having a blast... 


One thing that would make me take a dip is a crystal clear water from the pool.

        After taking a dip on the pool we decided to go on the on the other pool close to the beach. Unfortunately I got an allergic reaction fro the pool where we first swim that made me missed the fun with my friends. I decided to roam around the area while they enjoy the heat. I also took my time eating on the restaurant on that area and pampered my self by eating pasta :D



 Birthday Girl Ann on her way to the long beach.


Various Water Activities that you can choose.

        
Now, this is cute...



Golf Area (I wish I could play :(...)

        After they enjoyed swimming, they joined me to eat at the restaurant where I stayed to wait for them. Honestly the garlic bread at the restaurant was awesome. I remembered ordering  5 more after I tasted the bread. If there 1 food that i will be recommending to you when you visit the resort, Its the GARLIC BREAD!


While I am waiting for the, BAKE Zitti   

      After eating we enjoyed having picture opportunities at the place while waiting for the shuttle that would bring us back to the lobby. I enjoyed staying here. Hope I can come back with a different set of friends too. :)


 Were heading back Manila.

 

Closer Pose. Bye Punta Fuego :(

      We only stayed there for 2 days and 1 night. As much as we want to extend we have shift on the following day. The trip was exhausting but it was worth it. Thanks for bringing us here Ann! Until the next free escapade.


7 comments:

  1. UH! I hated you guys! I always wanted to go to Punta Fuego!!!

    How much was the package?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe! Actually si ruby po nagbayad nyan. I think she booked it po sa agoda.... :D

      Delete
  2. Nice always wanted to go there :D

    > Xtin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! I recommend this resort! Super Fun :D

      Delete
  3. Sana sumama ako Dante.. kaso d patayo close nun! hahahh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bakit nga ba? ahaha.
      San iniwan mo name mo db? hahaha

      Delete
  4. Hi ask ko lang po if anong byahe ng bus pabatangas ang sasakyan at saan bababa? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete