Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MY top FAVORITE Starbucks branches here in the Philippines :)


If there is a term for coffee addict give it to me because I consider myself as one :) ...

                       I was asked by one of my colleagues why I love drinking coffee a lot. Honestly I don't know! All I remember is that it all started when I was in college. Coffee is what I use to keep myself wide awake while reviewing for my exams. (Naks! no joke @@) And one of my favorite coffee shop is Starbucks. I don't care if it is expensive, it just fill my urge of coffee. As a matter of fact I always collect there Planner every year. I spend money drinking coffee and I get my self awarded by having there Planner of the year and with a Ball pen too <3 

                       So I will be tackling my top 3 favorite Starbucks branches here in the Philippines. Let's start of with...



1. Starbucks Camp John Hay Baguio

                         You might be confused on which Starbucks on Camp John Hay I am pertaining to. We have two in that location, one is near the entrance besides Convergys Baguio which was just recently opened and the one which  I am pertaining to is the one close to Manor Hotel. The location is very nice, you can see the vast golf area and feel the cold breeze of Baguio. The design of this branch of Starbucks is great too! Very Baguio. They even have a fireplace inside. Nice right? :D



My college friends Nicole, Daemie and Jharise having good time with there hot beverage and all time favorite Pandesal :)

2.  Starbucks Tagaytay 

                        Well, the reason why i like this branch is because on the second floor of the coffee shop you can see the famous smallest volcano, Taal. Its very relaxing to see the volcano at its quiet state plus the cold breeze, ah! RELAXATION.


Me in front of  Starcuks Tagaytay, looks normal right? try going at the view area. :D 

3. Starbucks Boracay

                          This is the only Starbucks branch in the Philipines that is within the oceanfront. At day light you can see the vast blue ocean of Boracay while in the evening you can see there people partying and of course Fire Dancers. (oooooyeah :D) 
 


Sorry If the view cannot be seen, well obviously it was take at night. ahaha with Phoebe :D

                            

4 comments:

  1. I love Starbucks Tagaytay too! Parang ang sarap mag-stay lang dun maghapon.

    OMG, Dan. I didn't realize na gala ka pala talaga. You've been to so many places! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha super Gala po. as in andami nga po sa drafts ko na i havent finish yet, ahaha xD

      Next time Ms. Vayie I would love to gumala na kasama din kayo ang the other batch 106 hehehe xD

      Delete
  2. You should try starbucks cdo! One of the best shop they have, but your right! Boracay is the best one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! I saw that in a website of starbucks. I haven't been to CDO yet. im planning to visit the place too since I want to try water rafting :_)

      Delete