Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What else can you see in Tagaytay? ^.^


         I know almost everyone already had there chance to visit Tagaytay. Who wouldn't? This place is very accessible from Metro Manila (around 2-3 hours bus ride) compared to Baguio City which will take you about 8 hour commute. For those who have time issue and want to relax at a cold climate place, Tagaytay is the best place for you. You can see here the famous Taal Volcano, the Picnic Grove, Horse Back Riding and the like. But I am not here to discuss what you commonly see and do in Tagaytay, I am here to show you what other activities and EAT at this place.



View of the Famous Taal Volcano...
 
        Taal Volcano is the most common tourist destination here in Tagaytay and one of the most sought after dish in Tagaytay is there Bulalo. What is the connection? Well, have you tried sight seeing at Taal while eating there famous Bulalo? Hmmm. Thats sound nice right? So, let me take you to a restaurant wherein you can eat there extra special Bulalo and have a great view of the smallest volcano in the Philippines. Lets Try LESLIE'S


Roa, Lorena and Carmina in front of the  Restaurant...

       I invited these ladies to go here in Tagaytay to loosen up from work and from school. I am fed up with Stress here in Manila ever since I started working so I invited them. After they agreed to do this bonding/stress free escapade, Lorena suggested that we should try eating at a restaurant in Tagaytay that offeres Bulalo (since it is there specialty!). At first I am having doubts since I am on a diet. :) lols. But when she said that the food at this restaurant is great my doubts disappeared! (I trust my best friend) haha. We took the bus from Ayala Makati going to Tagaytay which took us about 2 hours to get there. We went down to Olivares and just took a trike going to Leslie's. When we got there, the restaurant is indeed famous since there are a lot of customers eating, in short it is Jam Packed with Bulalo lovers (what a term ahahaha) . We chose to sit on an area where you can have an exquisite view of the Taal Lake and the Volcano of course.


View from where we are sitting. 

 
  
Roa, you seem so happy? Hungry? lols. :D

       After we ordered our food, It took about 30 minutes before it was served. Honestly It was a little long wait but it was worth it because the food was great. It is a good thing that its a long time since I had this bonding with my best friends and we had a lot of things to talk about. After talking about high school, college life and the future, FINALLY! the food was served :D


Looking at it right now makes me HUNGRY :'( 

 

And the famous BULALO with unli soup. hahaha 

 

My Personal Favorite. lol.

 

Picture before we eat. "Motto in Life". hahaha  


Carmina, the late comer.


 Roa, can you eat first? xD

 

Resting after a Pig Out :D

       The good thing about the restaurant is that there is a band that roams around the area. They serenade each of the table and the vocalist was amazing. They can sing any GENRE. Ate vocalist should've tried auditioning to The Voice of the Philippines (lol). Staff are also kind but sometimes they move slow. (hehehe) I remembered one wait staff here where I asked for a Soy Sauce and Vinegar, I already ate the grilled chicken (buto na lang naiwan) when she came to give me what I was asking for. We also asked for a water, Our throat  dried up (and almost died! lols) and no water came to our table!


Roa, being serenaded by the resident band of the restaurant. 

         After we are done eating, we decided go at the back where there is a view deck. We found out that there are some cottages for big bulk of people eating there that is very accessible to the view of Taal. It was very cold indeed since it was around 3 pm when we finished. No sun shining so the climate and weather was perfect!


It seems so nice to eat on the cottage behind me :D


 

Sitting like a boss ...

  

Oh toroy oh, MODEL ng Bulalo :D



Carmina, I cant see your smile!



And..? 

         After the heavy meal from Leslie's I decided to have some coffee. It is a good thing that there is a Starbucks within the area. The view of the deck of this coffee shop is great as well.  I ordered my favorite dark Mocha frapp when we decided to go and roam around the picnic grove. As we walk outside, this THING (thing talaga? lols) caught my attention. This are statues (not really) that when you put a money on the box below them they would move. I decided to give 20 and he kept on dancing (robotics) hehehe


Break it down yow!

         We went to Picnic Grove to try the Zipline.  I already tried it before, YEARS ago when I was in college and I am not an extreme person to be honest! I don't like heights or activities that may involve you know the stop-beat-of-my-heart activities! lols. Lorena and Roa decided to take it a shot while me and carmina decided to be the photographers/videographers!



On our way to the zipline!



FASTEEERRRR! (as if i will try) 

 

Lorena Posing at the cable that will bring her to the other end. GO BEST :D




Lorena: walang reaction? kung ako yan nagsisisigaw na ako! 

 

Finally, they are done :D

 

We like hanging bridge so what?!

 

JUUUUMMMPPP :D

 

Take a bow! (I'm tired of Jumping)



Me, Carmina and Roa: tingin niyo may nalaglag na dyan? hihi
 
 

Hei hei hei ....



Lets Go home guys, I see the moon :D

       Around 5 PM we decided to go back to Manila. It was indeed BITIIINNNN! I wished we should've stayed here longer but we have our own addenda on the following day. I love the BULALO. I will surely go back here and drink the soup of there famous BULALO. No kidding! lols.


On our way back to Manila :(

      There you have it! Until the next stroll and of course EATING.. BYE :D

Photo Courtesy of My Best Friend Lorena Morales :D

2 comments:

  1. Masrap din bulalo sa rowenas :)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, i heard, its just that, my bestfriend wants to try this one, I will definitely try Rowena's soon. Thanks Alex!

      Delete