Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Intercontinental Hotel Makati


Hotel is a commercial establishment offering lodging to travelers and sometimes to permanent residents.... (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hotel)


                  What I like about traveling is staying to different hotels. I am fond of exploring the hotel just like I explore the area itself. I feel a sense of comfort to hotels that pampers there guest and providing them a worthwhile experience while they are on there establishment. One of my unforgettable experience staying at a hotel is the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati City. 



"THE Intercontinental Hotel"

                  Considered as a 5 star Hotel that seats within the busy district of Makati City. The hotel is a good location since it is within the area of Landmark-Park Square-SM-Glorietta-Landmark-Greenbelt. Honestly when I had my 3 Days 2 Night stay at this hotel I just enjoyed relaxing inside the hotel itself. Everything can be seen inside, There is a restaurant that offers different dishes of different countries, A pool where you can enjoy the sun while swimming, souvenir shops, function halls and even a bar that is open during the night. Where else would you go if everything is already provided on the property?

Lets Start with my Hotel Experience.....

> My Room...





Ooohhh, Im excited to see the room!



I Just love my room :))





The Bath looks great too..



With a complete mini bar :)

>  The Restaurant "Jeepney"


I find this really cute! Intercontinental Hotel used the jeep as there "distinguish item" to make it different from other Intercontinental Hotel worldwide :)



Me and my good friend Charry enjoying the food 


I just love there Bagel :)

                        If i were to rate the food and the service, I would rate them 9 out of 10. First, you have a lot of choices. From Filipino to other Asian and International Cuisines. All are great. I've tasted them all! When it comes to wait staff, they are the nicest. Very efficient and they would make your experience at the hotel unforgettable. Thanks for the food :)


> Other stuff that you can see inside the hotel. 



The in house gym at the hotel.


Who will not love to take a dip? ^^



Talk about goofing around :)


They have this "kubo" located beside the pool where you can order food and liquors while hanging around..



My favorite part at the hotel is there lobby :) can you tell why? :)


                           And there you have it guys! Intercontinental hotel. Make sure to stay here when you visit Makati. I recommend this property! Until the next hotel stay :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! A travel blog! Something that I cannot do because I haven't been anywhere. I like this post of yours because it makes it more interesting with the pictures you yourself has taken. :) More entries, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Vayie for visting this blog. haha ill post some naka drafts palang po kasi. hehehehe bagal ng net ko. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true that hotels in makati is just like international hotels. You can never imagine that these hotels are from Philippines. The beauty of Makati can compare to the beauty of other places in some countries. Guijo Suites Makati Hotel is one of the luxury hotels in makati that suits your budget. Just try it. They are also the best.

    ReplyDelete