Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Philippines-Famous-Theme-Parks


                    Being a kid is the best feeling ever, being able to do anything without worrying and enjoying yourself to the limit. I know most of us here miss to be a kid. Who wouldn't? No complication, No everything, just being young wild and free..

                    If your young at heart like me, going to Theme Parks is one of a great way to unleash the inner kid in you. Going to places that would make you enjoy the day without worrying anything, except maybe if you felt dizziness on riding one extreme ride (that is a problem! PUKE alert :p).Some of you might be thinking Disneyland is one hell of a theme park that you wishes to invade (what a term) and it might be a little to expensive, OK not little, MAJOR! You have to buy airline tickets, hotel accommodation, food and theme park passes! Blew those worries away! If your tight budgeted like me you can still enjoy a kids day even if your at the Philippines. I will be discussing here the two most famous theme park here in the Philippines, (1) Enchanted Kingdom and (2) Star City.

F.Y.I.- Im not here to discuss everything you can see in Star City and Enchanted Kingdom. Im just here to tackle my experience and what I can highly recommend for you! 

Let me first share with you a worthwhile experience I encountered on both theme parks. 


ENCHANTED KINGDOM



We took a shuttle service going to Enchanted Kingdom from Ayala. While waiting we were given this Map to look at. It made me excited :D

                  Considered as the largest theme park in the country, Enchanted Kingdom is located in Sta. Rosa Laguna. A lot of rides and attractions can be seen here and whether you are a kid, teen, maried, single or whatever, I'm sure you will enjoy this magical place.



My colleague Ate Carmie having a shot with the Merlin :D (I forgot his name lol) 


Me inside the Theme Park. Oh Yeah! Bring it! :D

                          Me and my friends from IHG (where I work from) decided to take it slow by enjoying here in Enchanted Kingdom. We decided that one way to relieve the stress from work is going to a place where we can take the kid outside of us. Well I am happy that we went here! It is the first time after I started working that I felt like i am indeed a KID!

                          The First ride that we tried is the Extreme. I think this was just recently added within the Theme Parks offered rides so we took our chances on riding this one, even if it meant heart attack to me. (ohw did i mentioned that i am afraid of heights? Brave me :D)


Si kuya oh! Singit! ahaha xD

                    After almost dying from heart attack from the ride, I saw an embarrassing photo posted on the screen of the photo redemption booth. Damn it! i look like a child about to cry! lols,


Photo from Ruby Cueva's Facebook. When I stare at this, I cant help but smile. :D

                         I regret riding Extreme since I lost my appetite of excitement. I felt dizzy and my knees are shaking. We decided to take it slow. We then took the line at the Bump Cars. Yey! Im a bad ass driver so I like riding this one since I dont care if i get bumped to other cars without someone getting mad. HAHAHA


IM EXCITED!! can you tell? xD

                       After riding that, I felt regret again! I found my finger bleeding because when i accidentally bumped a car it took out the flesh. (excuse me for those eating while reading), it is a good thing there is a clinic inside the theme park, it was wrapped with bondage for me to go enjoy the other rides.


OUCH! that's all I can say! But this wont stop me from enjoying!!

                     There are a lot of rides that you can enjoy in Enchanted Kingdom. Rides that can give you heart attack, rides that can make you wet (hmmm no green minded please xD) and even rides that can make you scream :D Let me show you the ones that we tried while we were here. 

                     When I was in High school, which was 6 years ago, we went here in Enchanted Kingdom. Honestly, its from my High School Friends where I got the Idea that this ride is "Pampatuyo" after riding Log Jam and Rio Grande Rapids. 


Me at the Flying Trapiz :D 

                          4D theater is not a free ride/attraction from the ride all you can ticket that is being bought at the theme park. You are entitled to pay this ride separately if you want to try it. This is way better that the 3D promise :D


This one is just beside Eio Grande Rapids. My favorite clip that they show here is the Pirates :D

                   Space Shuttle. Honestly I only took my chances with this ride once. I think I was in High School back then. I was deceived by a friend telling me that this ride is a great one. Well as you as I was I took my chances and after that hell ride, I found my self puking. Oh very bad memory for me. I needed to eat 4 hot dog on a stick to regain my energy! LOL.


Looking at it makes me really dizzy :)

                 If I am not to recommend, I suggest for you not to go here. You will just find yourself disappointed since this horror house is not horrific at all. And it has a very short trail if you ask me. If I were to suggest, ADD something scary not something FUNNY!


If i know i will be disappointed, I should've kissed this skeleton instead :D LOLS.

Other Rides and Attractions:


Kart Trak winners With Ate Carmie, Diane and Kuya John :D


3D Polar Express with Ruby :D


After Riding and walking, we decided to take a break at ICE MONSTERS...


Long Line at the Rio Grande Rapids xD


Waiting in Vain for VIKINGS :D


Here goes nothing - with Diana Mae :)


Yey I won a big Panda Bear :D


Ate Carmie looks sad since she got a small mouse compared to my Big Panda :D ahahhaa

Photo courtesy of Diana Mae Pantajo. ^.^

                            That is our whole day enjoyment at Enchanted Kingdom. Lets see the other theme park that can be seen within Metro Manila. STAR CITY is up next....

________________________________________________________________________

STAR CITY




Photo grabbed from Lorena Morales Facebook. 

                                 
                               We also have a theme park within the busy place of Metro Manila. If you cannot go outside the city and you have time issues, Star City is the best place to be. Near Mall of Asia, Star City is located in Pasay City. This place has both extreme rides and attractions that you will surely enjoy. 

 Pictures of the rides and attractions we tried in Star City ....


Fish Spa in a theme park? Who knew right? After stressing ourselves from extreme rides, its time for RELAXATION. 


Me looking outside to view the City. - Ferris Wheel


I honestly insisted for us to go here. Peter is my childhood favorite :D


My friends Lorena and Roa riding the VIKINGS :D


We decided to eat after first near the pirates log. :D


Captain Hooks SHIP, sweet huh? I wonder where he is? 


Me and Charry taking a rest.


Shhh!!!! The Indians might see me! :)


Can you see me? Lols. 


And we are tired! Lets go home..

                      There are some attractions here where you cannot take pictures at all. Its a bad thing we were not able to have pictures at the attraction I keep on calling "ICE Land" lols. That is the best attraction at this theme park that i did enjoy. It was indeed very cold in there and as much as i wanted to stay longer, I might end up freezing to death. They also have Time Tunnels and Horror Houses. Among the three Horror Houses that we tried, what I love the most is the Gabi ng Lagim. Not because it is scary but because it was FUNNY. ahaha xD They also have the extreme rides. I only tried riding small portion of all the extreme rides they have. The one i cannot forget is the STAR FRISBEE. Just like what my friend Charry said, "10x more potent than tequilla. Nilasing mo kami. HAHAHA. "

Photo courtesy of Charry Castillo.

And there you go pipz. If you want to have a kids day too just choose where you would want to go. Just keep in mind you Budget and Time to have a better option. Both have distinction and both are great places to enjoy!... :D






2 comments:

  1. You'll have to strap and drug me to ride the Extreme and Vikings (or Anchors Away, whatever.) I'm not just afraid of heights, I don't like being tossed and turned way up high, otherwise you'd witness a gastronomical explosion (me throwing up all over the place).

    But I love the other rides, I'm a kid by heart. Next time na umalis kayo, sama ako ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Ms. Vayie. we will inform you pag may kids day ulit ang mga isip bata. hehehehe :))

      Delete