Search This Blog

Monday, June 10, 2013

Me Myself and I :)

Hi There!

           Actually I know blogging is a little off right now. I mean it started on the early 2000 and I am just creating mine now. Actually I am a frustrated writer, I mean I did not took any course of how to be a journalist or writer, I am merely expressing myself through writing. So please bare with me with my grammatical lapses. lol

            So to start off things, My name is Dan. Im 21 and Im working as an Account Manager at the Intercontinental Hotels Group in Makati City. Im originally from Zambales and I loooovvveee traveling. I like exploring places that feeds my need to wonder around. I like places that is in tuned with nature, places that usually makes me forget the busy and crowded place of Manila.

             Let me provide you with my insights both negative and positive to places I visit. Lets take a deep look to Philippines hidden treasures that would make you want to visit Philippines more. I will also take into considerations the accommodations (hotel,motel and inns) as well as restaurants (specialties of a certain place) and activities that you might encounter when you decide to visit the place i will tackle. Fell free to leave comments most appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment