Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let's Be a critique Lets be KANIN CLUB! :)


Eating is my thing, giving comments is my game ...:)

               I know most of you enjoy eating when visiting a certain place, trying there specialties until you fill your urge of hunger! Well that is what i enjoy doing aside from taking pictures of nature and pretty girls on the side, (just kiddin'). Let me take you to the restaurants I already tried for you to have an insight!

               One of the busiest place here in the Philippines is in Ayala Business District in Makati. But did you know that many restaurants here offers Filipino Dishes that is being enjoyed not only by Filipinos but by Tourist visiting the area as well! (well I enjoyed it :p) The name of the Restaurant is Kanin Club! Seldom you will see a restaurant that  offers full Filipino dish without fusions. Well, this is what i like about Kanin club, they are PROUD TO BE PINOY!




                Kanin Club is located at the Heart of Ayala specifically in  Ayala Triangle Gardens. I heard this restaurant to my friends friend. (sooo many friends @.@) Actually when I heard the name of the restaurant I became curious because of the name. Well the name depicts it's specialty, Kanin or in English term "Rice". This restaurants specialty are the different way off cooking rice. Mainly adding flavors and spice to make the meal exciting. Some of this are my favorites: Bagoong Rice (Fried rice mixed with salted and fermented shrimps. A must-order with their Thai green mango salad) ; Daing Fried Rice (Fried rice with morsels of sun-dried salted fish, sauteed in salt, garlic and spring onions.) ; Sinangag na Sinigang (Sinigang-inspired fried rice complete with pork liempo and vegetable tempura.) and many more. Aside from there rice specialty, they also offer variety of menu that is considered as famous Filipino dish. 

Let me share to you my insights: 

The FOOD and Beverage...

                In totality, the food they offer is GOOD! If I am to rate the food that they serve i would give 8 out of 10. Just right time of waiting, right temperature of the food and clean utensils that they provide. But every restaurants has loopholes. One thing I observed here is the lack of condiments. Isn't it supposed to be automatic, I mean you don't have to request right? The JUICE they offer is cold on top but hot on the bottom part. They should keep it in balance, because the first thing that your customer would sip is the bottom part not the top part! ( that is for there juice ) lols. 

The Price of the Products...

                 The prices for the FOOD  is just fine, not too pricey and not too cheap as well. In my opinion, I think it was properly costed. I took up HRM i should know better! :) But for the beverage i think it is too pricey. I think it is beyond the normal range of beverage that a restaurant can offer! Well, i ended up drinking there potable water instead of ordering a 150++ Shake with a size of normal glass!. lol If you would want to check there prices for you to have an idea and if ever you plan to eat here in the future just visit there site: http://www.munchpunch.com/kanin-club-ayala-triangle-gardens/menu

The Staff/Crew...

                 Ohw, I have a lot to say about these aspect "Service crew should be approachable and kind!" I am not saying that all of them have atittude problems but there are SOME.  Believe me when I say they stared at me like I was a ghost of the bloody present when Im asking for a service water! lols. They don't attend to your concerns that fast and they would just wait until your tired raising your hand like your waiting for a teacher call your name for a recitation. In these aspect, I would rate them 6 out of 10.

Ambiance...

                  If we will talk about the ambiance I would say that they covered the Filipino style setting. If your inside the restaurant you would feel that your in a high class Bahay Kubo since the place is air conditioned. Outside, you can enjoy the relaxing scenery of trees, grass and ladies jogging. (JOKE) in total if i were to rate the ambiance of the place, 9 out of 10. I also like the mirrors on the wall. makes me thin :)




Hope you enjoyed some of my silly opinions/insight of the restaurant. Until the next eating Chiao. :)


2 comments:

  1. Whoa. Kanin Club! I love their Seafood Kare-Kare!

    I have not been to their branch at Ayala Triangle but had been to their Paseo de Sta. Rosa branch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't tried paseo de sta. rosa pa ms. vayie. ahaha ok naman po ung sa ayala branch. :)

      Delete